Saturday 13 February 2016

February Colour Challenge

Hello again! I'm hoping that your Valentine cards are already made by now and that you will be able to join us for a colour challenge.



We are looking forward to seeing your Christmas or winter themed cards in blue, cream and gold. The DT enjoy and appreciate seeing Christmas cards in all different styles. We can't wait to see what you come up with! Please do read our rules carefully before you enter your festive creation.

Now over to the Design Team's lovely cards that I hope will inspire you:





Holly Jolly - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems





*****************************************




2 comments:

  1. Ah, lovely combination. I do like checking in on a Saturday morning tp see the new challenge - I get to think about it even if I don't get to make a card until the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors!! Beautiful inspiration projects by the DT!

    ReplyDelete